My God must really like me.
I woke up this morning from a great sleep despite going to bed late last night and took a nice walk to school. I realized that I had forgotten to bring my pencil box, which had also contained my lip balm because it's absolutely freezing here. I prayed about it- and reached into my bag only to find a very lovely black pen in there. This made me happy :~)
Then I had very interesting classes of the Bible as Literature, French and Anthropology before heading to the library to meet Ulrich/Vanilla Bean (who's real name is really Jordan) and we decided to walk through the Quad where it was so happening. To cut the long story short, at the Quad, there were tons of booths, free coffee, free chocolate drinks, mexican food, walnut bread with honey, bags, t-shirts, free stationary, free veggies bla bla bla they were giving out to students like a huge fair you know! I finally walked out with a bag of things and now I'm sitting in the library with five cool pens, a pencil, a very happy full stomach, and free lip balm I picked up too.
My God answers my prayers with much more than I ask for- because He is this Big.
Thanks for everything Dad! I've been feeling so happy it's time to take some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment