Tuesday, September 29, 2009

#13 ☁

I'm back in the States and it's cold, gloomy & rainy. As I was cycling to school today, the forest and trees I passed by were amazingly beautiful. The sort of vivid colour only seen here from the pale yellow rays of the northern sun. The first day of Fall term was not disappointing (other than the exuberant textbook prices) There are two extreme possibilities in the States: you either eat more than you usually do or don't at all. I think I don't eat enough; well, I'm really just too lazy to cook.

Things I ate today:

1 Apple
1 Orange
1 Corn dog
2 packet of Vitasoy (I lugged back a carton from Singapore)
some japanese crackers
some grapes I picked off my neighbour's vines


Oh, my mother wants me to transfer to Canada. Why? I don't know. But I wouldn't mind because Banff is absolutely the most gorgeous place on earth, I kid you not. I would like to earn a windfall and live on the ski mountains someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment