p.s. the blue skies of Kyoto, Nippon.
So I moved my not 1, but 2 gallon tub of ice cream from the garage freezer to the freezer in the basement- which makes it so much easier to attack in the middle of the night considering how I'm sleeping such shitty sleep patterns it makes me feel like a wreck/rebel. I really do like sleeping on time and, regularly.
Tomorrow's my French final exam and I went up to le professeur after class today to ask if I could S/U it (just for the sake of finding out my chances of getting an A in the class, sly I know, but desperate times call for even greater measures of desperation)- and she said no to my request, stating that she believes if I can ace the final, my A for French is intact. So, tres heureux to hear that :) Will be studying my ass off tonight, as usual. I love late night (last minute) studying. Thank God for my 2 gallon cookies and cream ice cream tub and flat bottom ice cream cones to keep me company!
My sister's Kate Spade yellow mustard taryn purse also came in the mail today! I'm going to stuff it with lots of pictures of us in it before sending it off to dear 'ol Singapore <3 I hope she likes it!
Salut!
No comments:
Post a Comment