Monday, July 06, 2009

3:06am

My hair's all nicely blown and done with nowhere to go.

:(

So I'm really thin now, at 48kg, which is quite alright I think. I'm not fat anymore after I stopped eating crappy university food. Which I personally didn't think it was crappy because it tasted fine in my mouth, till the weighing scales told me otherwise. It's 3:10am and I'm still up doing French. You know why? I'll tell you why! It's because I've been sleeping 12 hour nights for the past 3 days! I've been sleeping so much that I'm having difficulty falling asleep now. LOZER LOO!

Anyway, because we Oceanography kids are so cool, we have lots of field trips to the coast testing for barnacles, sea stars, water chemistry, rock distribution, salinity blah blah blah. It's amazingly fun! But because I'm so damn lazy and immensely slow to upload pictures of our work, I'm only motivated to post some pictures at 3:25am in bid to keep me awake. Pardon the bad hair and sleepy face. We Oceanographers have to wake up at non existent hours of the morning and drive for 1.5 hours to be physically on the beach by 7am to be on the tide pools at low tide in the freezing cold water. I get a brain freeze via my toes.



My Lab partner Colten (whom I'll always accidentally call Colbert, because I'm a hugeass Stephen Colbert fan!)






My Taiwan friend, Winnie :)

The weather forecast lied!!! It was reported to be so hot that I could faint from a heat stroke, so I wore a sundress. But it turned out that at 7am..... I don't even wanna talk about it. It can be reported that I was on the verge of Pneumonia had it not been for Winnie sharing her sweater with me.

Really should be getting back to Francais now so I can kick ass in tomorrow's test!

No comments:

Post a Comment