Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mi Keriting Goreng Spesial





I really like pine nuts and pine cones. Anyway, these are a series of pictures I took two (2) weeks ago while at the Epic Sprummer (Spring/Summer) retreat at Molala. I think this may reflect how I'm feeling right now; cool, happy and very much relaxed. I also like how my turquoise green Nine West sandals blend into the forest so easily.

It's been quite a dramatic day since I woke up in the middle of the night at 1:30am after much rolling and tossing, because I-was-hungry. Then I cooked Mi Keriting Goreng Spesial at the Weatherford kitchen and felt much better after my tummy was filled. I found this special pack of instant noodles at a cool Asian grocery store downtown and saved it for dire times (such as last night).

Then, it was a traumatizing of Geography and Biology final exams. I got an A for Biology, thanks to God who has been very gracious in opening my brain up to lots of knowledge :) Anyway, I almost (died) fainted of a caffeine overdose yesterday, I was secretly weeping in the library because I wanted a GPA of 4.0 with 19 credits, so badly- I came home to cry. Then before my exams, I felt acid reflux up my esophagus because my poor body was shaking with nervousness; such a loser I know. But in all seriousness, God calmed my nerves and tided me through :)

When everything fails, and you seem alone, know that you're not. Because God is good, and He'll never leave you alone, no matter how far you've wandered, He's always just half a heartbeat away.

No comments:

Post a Comment