
I'd really like to ride a red Vespa with a silver helmet someday, somewhere cool and sunny. But first, I need a license and finish up studying for deux (2) Economic Finals tomorrow. I ran into Fairbanks Hall, excitedly and terribly jittery today for the results of my Art Final- and I got an A! Yay :~) My first A in college! God likes me very much. I also had the yummiest apple & cinnamon oatmeal with extra brown sugar topping :-O it made me very happy eating it. I'm going to have it for breakfast again tomorrow before my papers! I am now an official groupie of Jamba juice. It's 9:55pm and honestly, the cup of cold milk & warm shower, I just had plus a long day of studying is making me very sleepy. But I have to finish up some (more) work first before I let my eyelids close. Oh, yesterday, I also found my first studio apartment, which I'll be moving in for Summer! It's a serviced apartment with a gym plus lots of cool stuff but more importantly, I have a walk-in-closet and a nice big bathroom! Yay!!! J. Jolliffe called today too and apparently, Madagascar's under a military coup right now and the President's locked up in his own palace- so he and Jim can't go back to Madagascar for the African Union (AU) conference because the Libyan President's taking the AU back to Libya. And with all this commotion going on, John's most worried about his SRI rice fields, when really, he should be more concerned about his life and not risk going to Madagascar and not being able to make it out. So much exciting news has been going on and I hadn't been updated at all :( Must subscribe to Reuters/ BBC news because CNN sucks- I don't want to know about Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer's break-up, I want to know about real news about the real world.
Okay, Econs beckon! Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment