I've been drowning myself in lots of Econs, which is really not much fun after 10 hours straight, my eyeballs feel like it's almost popping out. It reminds me of the time back in St. Andrew's, with S cube & Pamily- boy was it fun :)
When we studied too hard in class:
Me eating my apple and my favourite mario boy giving The Fingers. How loving;

I never really fully expressed my joy in attending SAJC, but really, I had a blast! It was superbly great with 06S10. If I had to go to school all over again, I would still choose the path I took.
why wasnt my class like yours :(
ReplyDeletetill this day it is still as horrible as before. I got tagged 'vain' in this picture on FB and it is depressing to the max. Never knew my love for fashion and clothes = VAIN ... fuck my class human beings. I can only stand a few.
emmie, i miss you and your nonsense and your sayangs. wish i got $$ buy plane ticket and fly to boston to find you :(((
don't worry lei! i'm here for you. i know i saw that awful tag on your fb; that's nasty of them! hope all's well with you! see you on skype soon. miss you tons too- i promise we'll go show shopping like always the next time i see you okay?
ReplyDeletelove, m.
yes please . Those were awesome times :)) skype is our best friend for now yeah !
ReplyDelete