
This is the new sweetheart in my life- and will be for a very long time as well. He's from Zimbabwe with absolutely charming eyes. We share the same birthday and button nose. I'm sharing him with Megan and the friends on my floor too- we're writing him letters and sending him gifts of goats, t-shirts and stationary for school. Anyway, if you want to help change a child's life, you can too sponsor a child for $35 a month at http://www.worldvision.org
This may very well be the best $35 I've spent, over bags & clothes. At least I know that this child will go to bed with a full stomach.
Haven't been updating lately because my exams are coming! And I've been spending lots of constructive time with (macro) (& micro) Economics and doing up my room! Pictures will be up soon and note to myself: Buy an apple grater and a printer. It's a good investment to buy a grater to save my teeth from all the crunching.
Hope you had a great weekend too!
No comments:
Post a Comment