Megan (my roomate) and I spent the entire afternoon packing, cleaning and sorting out our new room. The boys' room looks much cooler though, They've got a rug, a couch, a tv, computer chairs and banners hung around windows and drapes.
Things I need for my new room:
Comforter sheet
a clock
some pillows to act as my headboard
a rug
colourful lights to rim the windows
more plants
cushion for my chair
Stationary I need to buy:
stapler
scotchtape
pencils (which I will grab from the hotel's business centre later)
sharpeners
blu tack
files
pins
Things I need to do:
replant my pot of Thyme
go for vaccinations
sign up for classes (Economics & Horticulture)
join a club (probably skiing)
join the University Honors College
message Nao my new number
swim at Dixon Centre/ the sports place (I can literally roll there from my dorm)
eat more.
I personally think that the food here isn't all that bad although my dad hates it. I am missing Bak Chor Mee a little bit. The sushi bento sets and fried rice's really good! i'm looking forward to eating at Panda Express tomorrow. (The name just sounds really cool to me) The cold is making me nauseas though and I can't eat too much without the constant urge to throw up. And yeah, the cold is really freezing my butt off!
Busy day ahead tomorrow!
I'M PREPARED!!!
Okay chill, Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment