Monday, January 05, 2009

Ang Mohs know nuts...

Tonight, most of the kids from my room's dorm and I went out for dinner and it was pretty cool because they're really nice people. Though I noticed that most of them have hardly stepped out of the States before. Their entire lives have been cooped up in this land of Cheeseburgers and Panda Express Chow Mein, with television sets blasting with news of their domestic affairs and Iraq only. Why America why!? When you have over a hundred channels of cable TV (50% of which are grown men wrestling over balls, basket/foot ball; all the same)

So my conclusion is: Yes the people in Weatherford Hall are pretty smart considering how they're majoring in Physics, Nuclear Science blah blah blah. They know peanuts about the world. So poor thing... (eh hehe)

I got my schedule of classes up today. I have Writing, English, Art (Painting/Sculturing), and two classes of Economics. Actually I only had one class of Economics, which led me to re-think if I was an Art major or Econs major (from the massive Art materials I had to purchase). So I went to sign up for another Microeconomics by myself :~) I'll start Horticulture next term, because there were no classes available.

I also went for my TB Jab today. Damn (not) painful. I was scaring myself half of the time, when really, it's no kick. It's more fun to think that I'm a druggie getting my daily dose. Okay, better not talk too much rubbish lest the nurse says I'll have to continue with the MMR booster when I see her this Wednesday. Yikes!

It's 7.22pm now and I'm so so sleepy z z z... Must keep awake to study and prepare for my classes tomorrow. I have 18 credit hours this term, with the maximum being 19! Woohoo

Papa is going home tomorrow :'( I'll quickly finish up my stuff and leave this (rat) hole to sleep at the hotel and accompany him for one last night :'( :'( :'(

Megan's still at the gym. I want to complain: I just swept the floor yesterday and it's so sandy now. I suspect she being half Ang Moh wore her shoes into the room. Hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment