Friday, January 23, 2009

I want a change of roomate, now.

This is my roomate, Megan Tanaka, sleeping, without bedsheets because she took them out two days ago and dumped them in the laundry basket. And the laundry still has not been done yet. I think I've met the true Queen of Procrastinators.


Her eyemask had fallen into the dustbin and I picked it up, asking if she wanted to throw it away, she said no. A few hours later, she crawled into bed with the same eyemask and I reminded her that it fell into the dustbin and asked if she had washed it yet. She gave me this face
.
.
.

MEGAN TANAKA- you don't speak a shit word of Japanese, leave cups of green tea behind your laptop for weeks till it gets mouldy, drop cornflakes all around the room I have to clean up after you, suck at math- I have to help you all the time, choose a Japanese name for you, get dragged to the gym for 4 hours with you, remind you to do your laundry all the time, yell at you to stop drinking so much coffee (8 cups a day, you're a real addict), spray hairspray all around when I'm sleeping. You also make me give your number to the cute boy in my class. HAHA

But know that I love you immensely after eating, sleeping, showering, watching movies, partying, studying, drowning in coffee, late night conversations, together for the past 3 weeks. I couldn't thank God enough for this gross roomate :~)

Love,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment