
While drowning in work today, I received a light brown crisp bubble wrap packaged little envelope addressed to me. It had the cutest Jambu Fruit Dove stamp, (which I'll cut out to add to my stamp collection because it's so lovely) and neat tall handwriting in black ink.
Excitedly, I peeled open the embossed mouth of the envelope and found a CD which read, For Emily, with love from Lendaiyan Designs.
Turned out to be the last few drips of wine, of unpretentious, (secretly shot) pictures of us in Italia! :) As I rummaged through the photographs, smiling sillily to myself in front of the computer, I recalled each and every emotion I had, while I was running around in the winery we stayed at, eating the best hazulnut & vanilla gelato after the Magherita pizza al fresco dinner at the town centre (with perfectly painted buildings), daily beautiful lunches at the greenhouse, making the plastic/paper football for the designers to play in the vineyard, bits of beautiful dinner pictures from everywhere, sleepy morning breakfasts where I was feeling grumpy and couldn't open my eyes properly, and the opening of the Biennale di Venezia.
:)
It ended off with a series of thank you sms-es exchanged between each other (the designer, Salami face, I call him) and I will definitely send him back a big package too with goodies from Nippon, to make his day, just like how he made mine.
(I knew today was going to be a good day hehe)
P.s. If you look at the 4th picture from the top, it was at lunch in the greenhouse, you can see that I had strategically placed all the bottles of San Pellegrino around me as inconspiciously as possible so that I could drink it all up :D
No comments:
Post a Comment