My Sunday in pictures.
Today I woke up with my lower back in pain :( , thus decided to whip out my new cap + geeky glasses and dressed myself in jeans and and an oversized, I-want-to-be-friends grey t-shirt (my dad asked if I was influenced by a new nerd boyfriend), armed myself with my newly bought book, Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Taleb and headed out to a burger brunch at Relish @ Cluny Court (another one of my favourite secret hangouts). Went to church after for a (sleepy) good service, where I trashed things out with God, and yes, we came to an amiable understanding in the end. And I felt much better after :) Secretly, I think God swears at me (lovingly) because I'm a pretty tough nut to crack into.
Made my routine round to Muji to pick up my weekly supplies of notebook, stationaries & sweets. Had a green tea doughnut and bought some fresh flowers for my room to cheer myself up :) Met J. Mok for a quick coffee (expresso) to wake up because I needed to work, then headed down to Flos to check out the miniature collection from Vitra Design Museum, Denmark, did more research and burnt the rest of my day there working on the continuation designs for Magis as well as the International Furniture Fair Singapore (IFFS) show 2009. Even though I probably won't be physically around, I'm still hoping to be able to make it in time to submit the designs to the panel plus still have my booth! It does help that mum's on the Board, but I'm really working my ass off for this! However, seeing what God has done for me thus far, I'm pretty confident that all of these will come to pass. Whoopeee! But I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty tired from all these, it's going to be supernatural strength I'm running on. Not kidding. I'm feeling so sleepy already, and it's only 11.30pm :( I used to be able to stay up much later, feeling fine and dandy!
Went back to Depression to change my hoodie dress into an M size, had dinner at my grandparents' and finally did some research on the weather in Hokkaido. It's 4-16 degrees because it's Autumn, my favourite season of the year :) I hope the changing colours of the leaves wait for me and not fall too quickly! I feel very blessed to visit Nippon twice in a span of a month, being able to soak up two different seasons, Autumn and Winter of the same year! Now I get why the timings for the two trips were so weird. God had indeed planned it meticulously :)
I'll (still) love through Your brokenness, because the one who is forgiven more, loves more.
Today was a good day plus my mum wore the beautiful dark bronze sleeveless dress I bought for her from MaxMara from their loveliest Fall collection in Milan, the only sad part is that the only way I'll be able to fit into it is if I become her size :( Tomorrow will be a great day too I know. I'd better remember to buy new rolls of film, finish up all my work in the office, and pack!!! I always find myself in situations like these, I really really really don't like packing :( I just realised my sister is happily sleeping with JoJo on my bed again! Ahh Mahh Gawd.. Means I'll have to sleep on the bed with them again, like Rebecca, JoJo, Emily, in that order.... Ahhhhhhhhh.
Goodnight, sleep tight and stay warm & comfy, because I sure will with lots of dog fur on me.
P.s. The overload of pictures is because I got rather hooked onto the iPhone snapping at pictures everywhere! That piece of toy's getting onto me I'd say. Teehee
looloo did you dump your blackberry for an iphone?!
ReplyDeleteREALLY COOL GLASSES. they are with prescription, right? haha
haha hi cher,
ReplyDeletenope no prescriptions for the geeky glasses, i have perfect eyesight :)
and nope, i'll never dump my blackberry for an iphone. just practiscing using the iphone for fun. the blackberry's still faithfully by my side! (so i carry deux phones now)
haha so cute. your glasses are pretty!
ReplyDeleteyou bought an iphone just to practise using it? you are so amusing M!
thanks i like the glasses alot too, just that i get quite dizzy sometimes, but mind over matter!
ReplyDeleteno i didn't buy an iPhone, don't even like gadget stuff. have been seeing it lying around the house for weeks untouched, so just decided to pick it up to use it :)
i haven't seen your new camera yet! (wish i had one too)