Tuesday, October 07, 2008

7am morning flights

Today, my kite didn't fly. And I did feel down and blue perhaps because I was looking forward to it too much. Neither did I feel inspired to start sewing the new collection of spots/ stripes animal softies. I had a (funny) fun time with J. again, and I did feel much better after listening to him speak. But I just felt tired, with a heavy heart, and somewhat silly with my broken kite.

When I get to Boston, I'll play the cello and dance all day long. I'll leave my toys behind for good, I promise I will. Just a little while more, for now. I'll be done with it quick.

The first week of October just flew past just like that. Soon, it'll be my turn to fly too.

4 comments:

  1. emily how? for good? like you're going to work there? what about family? huh?? confused. will you elaborate pleaseeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, i do intend to work in europe after i graduate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:01:00 AM

    hiiii emily loo!
    whatever it is, don't feel down okay! (:

    LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey drea (kimchi auntie) :)
    thanks for your love, plan our holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete