
Music does wonders. Not kidding.
As I was drowning my ears in Paul Van Dyk's In Between, at 12.30 in the morning, sulking to myself what a horrible life I have and how only trouble befalls upon me in the entire world, I came to a sudden realisation. Almost like an enlightenment.
That as quickly as I fell, quicker will I pick myself up.
I've never remembered myself to be that sappy crying sniffles type of girl, neither did I succumb so easily to people. I guess somewhere along the way, trying to conform to certain people, I must've lost myself, my confidence, and my laughter. Ouch!
Points to note:
1. Never never never ever even attempt to compromise youself to suit boyfriends, because girlfriends are forever and boyfriends are whatever.
2. Don't trust men.
3. And this too shall pass
4. Work hard and play hard!
5. Eat more sushi
Seriously, do not listen to me if you're happy and smiley in your own little world. I do feel that I've found myself back :) But, I don't know if this might be an entirely good thing, because like Nicholas Chia says Emily is a b.....
However, the truth is Chia, I'm only mean to you.
I'm (not) sorry for kicking you on the butt, stealing your granola/twiggy, sending suicidal love messages to your parents, throwing chairs/whipping you with belts, calling your home when you skipped chinese class and telling Laoshi, forcing you to download Mario games into my calculator, making you squeeze the apple into my juice, I can think of a million more things on how I made your life miserable. But, I love you always Nicholas Chia. You'll always be my favourite Mario Boy.
Call me when you read this, because time is running out!
No comments:
Post a Comment