



Pictures from ages ago from the last roll of film I just developed.
-
Today was a beautiful day with warm (actually semi scorching) sunshine, vivid clouds and light breeze. Went to church with J. for a very funny service, picked up my weekly supplies of candy & stationary from Muji, and practiced alot of my Fisheye and J.'s camera at the Esplanade, of girls falling off wakeboards and the skyline of cranes.
Got slightly toasted because I wore my favourite sundress with a bow behind, under the piercing sun, but thankfully, it doesn't hurt too much. Picked up my usual cup of chai latte on my way home, but I tell you, it doesn't work because I still plopped onto my bed for a nap after a cold shower!
Simple lazy sundays like these makes me very happy :) I've been smiling and laughing much more these days. Things have been good.
No comments:
Post a Comment