Feels like a different PERSON after coffee (3 shots).
EXAMS are going to be GOOOOOOOD!!!

My sister, R., won another PRIZE for being the TOP GIRL for PSLE PRELIM EXAMS!!! She was top girl last year too <3
What a smarty pants! Am so proud of her, love her so much!!! Got to go shopping and buy her lots of presents before I go back!
Because my sister is twelve, she can't go to a club and celebrate. But I can do it for her on her behalf!!!
Here're some of my cool friends: Mr. Pompous Apple and King Sparkly Starbust
And then they thought they were the shizzle shitzzz and drank too much (EXTREMELY NASTY) Greygoose vodka. So they decided to take a nap:

Lozers of the Night
Dear Friends, from the bottom of my heart, please do not EVER, drink Greygoose. It's so nasty I don't understand how do they have the guts to brand themselves as the Best-Tasting-Vodka around. I don't wanna get nerdy here, but I watched this experiment before on TV, where they blindfolded several participants and had them taste-test various Vodka. Not surprisingly, Greygoose topped the charts from the bottom-up.
Keep warm because Autumn has officially abandoned us and Winter is here to rip moisture out of our guts.

No comments:
Post a Comment