Friday, August 10, 2012

∇uckshop


IMG_2907


IMG_2896





























I like to think of life and processes to be divided in parts. So we go through things in phases, always focusing on one tiny thing at a time. It helps me to breathe, it keeps me growing, and I stay focused. Getting caught up with sometimes unnecessary paperwork and conversations sometimes distract me. I barely find myself motivated to write, write, write, or to take simple photographs. For that split second- taking a picture, standing still, breathing, and cutting an image into your head, means a lot to me. Nuggets of calm, peace, and relaxation- ample to pull you through all your lazy afternoons.

I do have extra time to spare. But I just prefer slouching and watching TV, and to stop thinking.

On a side note: Thanks to my lovely friends, Tuckshop has grown tremendously over the past 3 months, and this is how our home currently looks. So, come eat with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment