Saturday, April 30, 2011

#24 The who and the what

I guess it's times when you've hit rock bottom that you can make it your solid foundation.


Lunch for the Summer: tomatoes, noodles with veggies and mushrooms.

As the seasons change, so do our taste buds. I'm feeling much better and stronger already from having eaten meat the past four months. Now that Summer is here, I'm looking forward to going back to my pescatarian diet and morning jogs by the Charles.

I could never seem to catch Spring as it wheezes by. All I've ever noticed of Spring was the rain. Cold showers in the afternoons, morning squalls, and drizzles all night long- humid, musky, and not so refreshing. Maybe it's because I'm always hiding indoors when it rains that Spring always seem to pass me by. Though Autumn is undoubtedly my favourite, Summer comes in a close second.

Exams are sneaking quietly around the bend, so I've really got to start my studying truck now. Wish me love, luck, and lots of coffee!


(Watch something nice on Jacques Derrida. Mr. Superpotato likes English & Philosophy so he always teaches and shares with me something cool each day.)



1 comment: