Hi Gang,
Sorry I've been majorly missing in action, no thanks to final exam preparations. But all's good and it's not even the top of my priorities because ranking #1 is TO KEEP WARM. No, I'm serious. It's 2:36am now and measuring a whooping −4 degrees celsius. As much as I dislike the heat, the freezing cold is also too much for me to handle. I'm quite fond of neutrality actually; not hot not cold, like how Economists crave equilibrium.
I've just completed a paper for architecture class where I wrote about the Crystal Palace at Hyde Park. So I spent a lot of time with 3 library books and in all honesty, I can't bear to leave them. I'm so enchanted by The Busiest Man in England- a life of Joseph Paxton, gardener, architect & victorian visionary, because it has such a beautiful embossment of the Crystal Palace on its hardcover (picture above). I suspect that I either have this huge hoarding problem or I just can't let things go. What the _____ I can't even let go of library books, I'm so appalled at myself!!!
But I really should let it go back to rest in the library tomorrow, instead of living on my couch while I semi sleep on it (I'm sorry). After all, I have to move on and had better get this emotionally attached to Global Taiwan too for East Asian Economics class because my life really depends on it.
To Battle. For my GPA.
i miss you.
ReplyDeleteand good news. i just got a BBM, but its waiting for me in sg. cos my parents bought one for my brother, not realizing he cant use it in the army cos of "video taking capabilities"
so guess who gets to inherit it? yay. ok i'll let you know my pin soon..
LOVE YOU AND ALL THE BEST FOR FINALS! kickass!!
the truth is, im still gay. i miss lying next to you.
ReplyDeletei hope you are not creeped out.
love
creeper