Wednesday, September 15, 2010

#15 I have a lot more (other) people to spend my feelings on.

School has caught me like a sparkling tornado,
and it's been absolutely,
fantastic.

Although it's 3:13am and I'm still up writing a proposal,
I have some leftover enthusiasm from school to keep me burning for a while longer.
I think it's the exhilaration of being busy and overworking which really drives.
Caffeine, plays quite an important role here too,
actually.

But it's rather quiet and dark in this deep tail-end Summer's night and I cannot help but let
my mind drift like a wanderlust, while everything,
and everybody else, sleeps so still.

Remember Mr. A.?

I do.

I speak of him every now and again, and fall a little deeper, each time.
People say that he sounds like a dream, or some even dare tell me, "Good Catch!"
And it's true that this tall, dreamy boy I met, turned out to be precisely just a dream.
Like fleeting, un-kissable clouds, dare I be so ambitious as to believe in catching vapor with,
my bare hands, and, my bare heart?
I must learn to live for now, and be conscious to enjoy the cold mist against my flushed cheeks, but for only that moment, because he was simply, passing me by. And all that I had caught, was a fraction of a glimpse, and refreshment.

Au revoir, A.

It was nice knowing you.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVcvER1i0fw

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete