Thursday, March 25, 2010

#33 It takes talent to do Statistics

Newbury Street


On our way to Bricco, an Italian restuarant



Boston Cityhall


Why am I not understanding Statistics? Why why why why why?! Mad depressed :( All Economists have the talent of understanding Stats flowing through their veins. Apparently this gene skipped me.

The only good thing today was watching the Boston Ballet perform an excerpt from Black White, at my school today. Stunning and highly technical! One of their Bulgarian dancers mentioned that he feels like a god when he dances, lost in another realm; an imagination.

Also went out for supper with X. in the freezing cold and overate as usual. But it was nice, overeating with the best of company.

Tomorrow is another day. It will also be a better day for Statistics too, I hope. (Please God!!! I really need to MASTER Statistics and be hailed the QUEEN OF STATS PLEASE!!!- I WILL DO ANYTHING!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment