Dressed up for Ballet, slightly sleepy
What I really like about ballerinas: They don't complain.
P.S. I dance surprisingly well today despite a six (6) day hiatus, I was quite impressed myself. I hope tomorrow will be better.
Although my favourite colour is PURPLE, I like to wear GREY a lot.
In other news, I spent 5 hours to complete my Statistics homework today. Most of the time was spent on overcoming the INERTIA. I feel sort of glad that I didn't go to Cornell because if I was there I would jump off into the gorge (along with many other Cornell kids) because of my lack of understanding of Statistics... and Writing... and Astronomy... and that one mistake that I made on my Microeconomics exam today.....
But Boston's a good place to be too distracted to kill yourself. Please meet me in my dreams tonight God.
No comments:
Post a Comment