Monday, February 22, 2010

#24 SAY HI TO NOURRITURE

The French call "food", "NOURRITURE". Like, nourishing your body you know.

I made a lunchbox for my camp at the library later on with STATISTICS (who else?):

crêpe


asparagus heads





organic honey graham teddy biscuits


one in the fridge for my room mate too!

Today I had my first Microeconomics exam in Prof Todd Idson's class. I studied really hard all throughout the weekend (skipped several party invitations) and wanted to do EXTREMELY well on the midterm to impress him. Anyway, I went to class today and tried to turn on my graphic CALCULATOR, BUT lo and behold, it wouldn't turn on. I can only make a very educated guess that I HAD BEEN USING IT TOO MUCH TO DO STATISTICS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHTS and it had to die on me the very minute before my (important) exam. But thankfully, my daddy used to force me to do lotsssss of mental sums, and I was quite a Queen at it back in primary school days. So, it came into very good use today. Thanks pah!

I wish more exciting things happened in my life lately but really, it appears to me that I am PLAGUED by only these sort of things! Rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment