Tuesday, December 22, 2009

#51 say hi to relentless RAVESSSS!!!

So doomsday didn't turn out so bad after all. In fact it turned out great: I'm transferring to Boston University! I think everything turned out just the way it should have, right from the start. I would've gone crazy if I had gone to Cornell instead and lived amidst MORE trees and gorges. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the serenity of open spaces, floating down rivers and the quiet life. I really do; in fact, it's precisely due to escaping the bustle & drowning noises of the city which helped which helped me recover. I do remember myself and my heart being much sicker this time last year.
From the bottom of my (now whole) heart, I'm glad God brought me to this beautiful quiet little town, Corvallis, for me to heal. Corvallis is Latin for; heart of the valley. It's strange isn't it? Healing my shredded heart at the lowest point of my life, when I thought I would die in my own valley. It took a year, but it snapped by in a flash. I would like to think I'm strong enough now. (I feel like I've found myself again.)

I'm so thankful to God for everything. I'm His beloved, highly favoured, deeply loved and greatly blessed.

I was so delirious, I promised my daddy (the golden goose) that I'll buy him a Lamborghini when I become a top banker. K me and my big mouth now I will have to buy him one before I can buy myself one.

Got tons to plan and do. But first, off to make some veggie dumplings!

PEACE.

p.s. looking forward to the raves in Boston!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:31:00 AM

    be careful of those raves -- don't swallow anything ;).

    happy holidays to you.

    xoxo
    katrina

    ReplyDelete