Wednesday, December 09, 2009

#42 tres mince garcons






I'm still infatuated with skinny boys. It's like a competition. I was secretly competing with the boys I used to date to see who could be skinnier and stay skinny longer. To see if they could fit into my clothes first, or me drowning faster in theirs.

The truth is: I hated those stupid Godiva chocolates they used to buy for me. Who the f*&# eats those gross shit. But I had to eat it in front of them anyway and pretend to really like it, and go to the toilet to throw up after. I also really hated those medium steaks he used to force me to eat from his plate, when I'm f@%$ing PESCAN!!!!

Je suis fou et déprimée


I'd better pick up some vitamins and calcium pills from GNC tomorrow before I die of heart failure.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:54:00 AM

    you are FUNNY!! i hate godiva, too, and have wondered many a time how they manage to stay in business. don't get me wrong -- i love chocolate. just not that gross shit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the truth is, i prefer a snicker's bar to overpriced godiva.

    :)

    ReplyDelete