Tuesday, November 10, 2009

#29 Chez moi

my garden (with a vegetable plot behind)


the kitchen


skylights!


living area with a fireplace



my favourite ginko tree


I wore my yellow ck satin coat to match Autumn



Here are some little snippets of my home at Angelica Place! It's on a hill with gorgeous coniferous trees behind, on a hill even higher. On some mornings when the weather is warmer, I ride my city bicycle, for twenty minutes, to school. But the mornings have been getting colder, thus I don't cycle as much anymore. I need to buy a new set of mittens because I lost one side (it fell out of my pocket), on a cold morning, I can't remember when- but yes, my fingers have been cold.

I decided to give myself a little morning holiday today and skipped French class. I needed a mini break from school and felt much better the rest of the day.

Economics beckons for me right now; I must answer him. Have a warm night!

No comments:

Post a Comment