Saturday, November 07, 2009

#25 il est fini

trees behind my house






This week, was one heck of a time! A recollection:

1. Bagged 5As for my midtermz with fantastic results (thanks God!)
2. Finally FULLY completed all my transfer applications :)
3. worked out at the gym TOUT LES JOURS (everyday) pour deux heures & am finally seeing my body getting back into really good shape.
4. étudié beaucoup
5. am eating organic ALL THE WAY. I've cut cream, dairy, sugar, meat and deserts out of my diet, there's only organic grass & soy left to eat.
6. Autumn weather with beautiful misty mornings
7. Hung out with lots of girlfriends
8. Did not eat any ice cream/ cookies
9. Understood lots of Economics (Thanks to M. who not only looks like Wentworth Miller, but is brilliant!)
10. Nice friends who fetch me to and fro school!
11. Meetings and lots of compliments from the brainiest professors, I don't want to leave OSU.
12. F. bought a new coupe! I love it- now he can drive me around too hehe :*)
13. Am flying down to SF to visit X. FOR THANKSGIVING <3>

2 comments:

  1. 1. Congrats Emily!! Always knew you were smart.. ; )
    3. Way to go!
    5. Way to go x2.. I should do that too. Doing work into the wee hours of the morning doesn't help curb the desire to put something sweet into my mouth *shakes head*
    14. Haha!
    15. Way to go x3

    I do leave a comment for every point but it'd be too long.. I'm glad you have been doing so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks gracie :) how's everything going for you? long time no talk!

    ReplyDelete