


Vendredi, vingt sept juin 2009:
Today I woke up at 7am after crashing and sleeping for dix (10) straight hours last night after talking to my daddy for cinq (5) minutes. I wish my parents had more time to talk to me and not in between meetings. I did my french homework and went for french classes, came home to eat some lunch of salmon, rice, carrots, mushrooms & brocolli, before flying to the Oceanography lab to continue picking foraminiferas (carbon shells of bugs) from the sediments I had painfully washed and oven dried days prior. After trois (3) gruelling hours of peering into the light microscope and having my eyeballs on the verge of popping out, I finally completed an entire bottle of bottle picking out at least 200+ species of bugs and headed home to chill for a bit, before dragging my butt out for a barbeque picnic party with at least cinquante (50) people, it was a blast because I love hamburgers with radish and salty hotdogs in buns. I also had a rice krispy, a brownie, a slice of apple pie, cherries, and grapes. I think I overate today too. But sometimes, overeating is fun because I like the feeling of being stuffed to the brim. I'm weird like that I know, mais je suis beaucoup mince.
I also haven't shopped at all this month et c'est vingt sept juni a demain. Wow, I'm impressed with myself! I need a haircut too. Life's been good, but I think I need to sleep more. I'm so tired, I sit when I shower, on the chair, on the shower room floor, it doesn't really matter.
To Do List:
1. écrire dans mon livre en francais alimentaire
2. français à faire leurs devoirs
3. dormir plus
4. acheter plus de vêtements
5. obtenir un copain
6. art peinture
Bon nuit!
No comments:
Post a Comment