Things have been pretty chill since I ended school on Friday! My results are out and I got a kickass GPA of 4.0 this term thanks to lots of help from God :) It's been an amazing term and I thank God for His constant grace and never failing love.
I had wanted to buy something nice, like a bag or shoes to reward myself for all the hard work. But I paused for a moment and thought that perhaps the money could be put to better use towards ending world famine. It's quite unfathomable that in this day and age, people are still living in primitive huts and having barely enough to eat to keep alive.
In other news, I've fallen in love with the ginger ice cream from Haagen-Dazs. It's quite the loveliest tasting thing I've eaten this while. I really have to go for a run now because I ate a tub of green tea ice cream this afternoon and cooked a yummy homecooked dinner (like those of my grandma's but not as professional of course) and had a picnic dinner in the front lawn with my friends :) I'm also finishing up the lovely carepack of kaya + pocky Jen had sent to me from Singapore! She'll be off to Parson's School of Fashion at New York in a few months and I'm looking forward to visiting her! It'll be terribly exciting <3
Off for a late night run!
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment