Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time for Elections!





Secret snapshots of the presidential candidates!

Elections are on and I'm running for the student government too- Student Incidental Fee Committee- which handles and budgets US$2.5 million every term, it's intense, but very fun and challenging I'd reckon. I was also part of the elections debate yesterday, held in the middle of the Quad- and I was very nervous. It was insanely hot 28 degrees Celsius and concentrating on keeping cool instead while debating. Thanks B. for the prep talk- because this has been a hectic week for me, with 3 mid-term exams, elections, campaigning, life guard training certification and pottery class! (I don't know why on earth am I still going for pottery class- but I enjoy it tremendously, I made a dish today)

I nailed my first Biology mid term exam with a score of 97.5% :) Was having a headache and missed the last question! Oceanography kicked my butt today, I had to really use my brain juice (but I'm pretty confident on an A). Thank God anyway for helping me be so brilliant! The Saints (my brother's rugby team) also kicked ACS' ass and won with a score of 17-10! They played at the Padang, and daddy said my brother was as solid as a rock :) Things have been so busy, I had the hardest time of my life crawling out of bed the past few days!

Last geography mid terms tomorrow :O Have to wash clay off my hair and study now!


Hope you had a nice warm day too!

1 comment:

  1. SAS or SAJC ??!!!
    But then as long as the saints won. Who cares !! Wheeee :D:D So happy now. Heheeh

    xoxo
    leilei

    ReplyDelete