Monday, April 27, 2009














I had quite an eventful week of the 20th - 26th of April 2009.

1. I was voted onto the student government- as the results were posted on the university's paper, it was very heart warming receiving lots of congratulations.

2. Had 3 mid term examinations- with a 97.5% on Biology, 90% on Geography and Oceanography results will be out tomorrow I think.

3. Spent 16 hours in the pool over 2 days for Lifeguard training and passed all the 3 tests so far. I'm pruney now.

4. Spring is out and so are the beautifully sweet strawberries.

5. Watched Born Into Brothels which reminded me tremendously of India :'(

6. Rode on the bicycle on dirt paths for 3 hours getting lost and snapping pictures at plants. Sometimes bugs would jump on me.

7. Made really nice new friends

8. Completed watching Boys over Flowers :'( Loved it immensely!

9. Mei mei cut her hair into the shape of an apple- it's so cute

10. Managed to climb the 5'10 on the rock wall (though my knees are covered with bruises now)

11. Made a little dish at pottery class.


Off to Oceanography class now! Ciao, have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment