Sunday, February 22, 2009

Silver & Me.




My Sunday flashed by quicker than lightning. I had wanted to get up early in the morning instead of 12pm to study before heading to the Japanese Restaurant down on 3rd Street for lunch, because I had to have fish. Not that I'm an extremely picky eater, but because my mother has been bugging me to eat fish. And on a usual basis, I'm too lazy to hunt for fish anywhere outside of my 200m radius. I don't usually leave my 200m radius (all my classes & the library are within this zone) to go anywhere except for desperate circumstances like getting fresh raw fish.
I picked up more new music, of Mozart's piano concerto No.20 in D Minor, Chocolat's soundtrack, Legends of the Fall's soundtrack (by James Horner), Tidal by Fiona Apple, some more soundtracks of Snow Falling on Cedars (by James Newton Howard, oh how I love him), and The First Songs of Laura Nyro, so I'm feeling very pleased right now. My avocado's getting overly riped, as are my abundant secret stash of apples. I am looking forward to a fruit party (by myself) on my new shimmery silver & bronzed plates and silver matted cutlery. I really did want a set of silver cutlery. Food always tastes better eaten with silver, I don't know why- I forgot to bring my silverware from Singapore too :( Must buy new silver cutlery to eat with...
Hope you had a good Sunday too!
x
M.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:19:00 PM

    have you always been eating apples or it's a new thing since going to school? haha i'm intrigued, it's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been eating apples since i was a kid where my dad would force me to eat apples daily, and i had to take an apple to school each day for breakfast, it became a habit. i used to complain that apples made my body "ache" probably because of the fruity acid or "detoxing" feeling- i think i ate too much junk.

    now, i eat apples everyday because i love the sweet juice,the taste of familiarity, and wear apple pins on my shirts. i also want to own an apple farm someday.

    habits grow onto people i realised. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:43:00 AM

    haha nice, very nice really. there's this thing about fatherly love i envy.

    ReplyDelete