It's 4.30pm and the sun's setting already.
Things I did this week:
1. a lot of homework
2. swimming
3. frat party
4. talked to John Jolliffe on the phone :~)
5. soaked my ears in All Time Quarterback & Ambulance LTD
6. solved health vaccinations & immunizations issues
7. grew much closer to my roommate Meg, we're like bezfriendzzz
8. ate a lot of calzinis (pizza pockets)
9. went grocery shopping
10. finished buying my school books
11. had a vanilla gelato
12. couldn't stop staring at a boy in my Microecons class, who looks like superman with glasses. Not kidding. Best thing I've seen thus far on campus.
13. had two(2) corn dogs, my All-Time favourite
14. found familiarity in Post's Honey Bunches of Oats cereals. I feel, like home.
15. decided to only drink full fat (2%) milk because nothing will taste better.
16. lazed a lot in the boys' room watching TV, we're like a Friends sitcom.
17. studied at the beautiful Valley Library with full length window views of mountains and trees dipped in setting sunlight.
18. read a lot of William Woodsworth
:~)
No comments:
Post a Comment