Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I'm not writing it down to remember it later. I'm writing it down to remember it now.

I had a blast in all my classes today. The American lecturers are so insanely funny and splendid in the way they teach. I've never enjoyed myself so thoroughly in class before. I think it's because they're really passionate and believe in what they teach. It intrigues me greatly, I want to find out and learn everything, and know what they know.

I also flew from building to building between classes across campus, in the rain. I had to fly because I had six hours of straight lessons and only 10 small minutes to get between places (in the rain). I have to add that (in the rain) because it was quite traumatizing for me. On a usual basis, I like the rain, the cold, the gloom. The only time I don't like it, is when I'm in between classes. Absolutely detest it. My papers got all soaked because I had left my US$12.99 umbrella in my closet. (The things here are very expensive. I'm angsty) I went to the bookstore to buy a waterproof folder and spend more money on pins to pin my photographs on the wall (in my face).

Then I spent the next 2 big hours at the gym with Megan and some boys from my floor. Had a thorough workout of weights, medicine balls, squats, cardio, striders. I'm so tired now just thinking about it. And I came back and studied after, before heading to Arnold's for dinner, of cream brocolli soup & boiled carrots, again with my dorm mates. It was, still raining.

I have a big pile of laundry to do tomorrow and unfinished homework/readings.

God please help me not to feel so sleepy after gym thanks.

I wish I had a printer in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment