Saturday, December 06, 2008

Miss Saigon






Saigon's been wonderful! I'm enjoying every bit of it, really, constantly being surrounded in beautiful frangipanis, lotuses, daisies, lillies, and all sorts of fruits in the hotel! Park Hyatt's a really luxurious place to rest in, I recommend it to anyone who's coming here! Spent most of my first two days sleeping in the shade by the poolside while my dad & sister practiced their, starfish-styled swim.



I particularly loved the little boat ride down the Mekong River, wearing the traditional Vietnamese straw hat. I also saw a Dragonfruit tree, it was rather interesting to me.






I love the Vietnamese fresh springrolls the best too! :~) Have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:05:00 AM

    nice dress! u look fit,hot and bright in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi els :~)
    thanks! but i beg to differ. i think im kinda pui! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi els :~)
    thanks! but i beg to differ. i think im kinda pui! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:22:00 PM

    ...all skinny girls think that they themselves are fat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:41:00 AM

    starfish swim! hahaha, your lil sis looks mighty cute in the last pic. Saigon looks nice thru your photos :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi melly, yes Saigon's a lovely place, you should visit there someday :~)

    hi els, i eat healthily and will not be obsessed with being skinny :-*

    ReplyDelete