Monday, December 01, 2008

Lots of water + sleep







Hello, I'm back :~) A short hiatus for a bit, from a good, long rest. It felt like a perpetually nap, but I'm back up and running now. Energizer (Emily) Bunny has got new batteries from power pills! Hooray!

Vietnam has been postponed to this Thursday because of my health. I think, Wanderlust Emily's finally taking a toll from flying around the world :~( I would like to settle down soon too, and stop running. It gets tiring sometimes. But for now, while my body can still manage, I'm loving every minute of it!

So accompanying me in the dark before I drift off to sleep daily, are lots of lit up tea light candles in my room and I hung them too (because I don't really like the dark & I love how pretty the candles looked!)

The red one's from Mrs Ziegler's shop at Cluny Court. She gets her stock from all around Europe, but I think this one's from Turkey. I've always loved the red chinese lanterns hanging at the edge of doors, but it has spiritual connotations to it. This one's perfect for me, when I hang it just outside my window ledge.

The colourful beaded tealight holder was a gift from my grandma from South Africa, when she went to the Safari in Johannesburg. The colours stream out so evenly, I fall asleep very well admiring the soft flicker of the candlelight and lavander smell as it melts.

I hope you sleep well and tight too. Promise to post up special square pictures from my Diana+ soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment