I never promised you a rose garden.
Today I wore this vintage knee length skirt in shimmering vegetable green. It had patterned cut out triangles just above the hem. I like it because of the light crumpled ruffled fabric and how it's slightly shiny when I walk. Extra plus point that I bought it for two whole dollars :-)
I wonder how did the other girl feel as she wore this too. How was she like? Was she as tall as me? Or my age when she owned it? Did she like the same things as I? And did she think of me, the future owner, too?
It intrigues me to share this very same skirt with a stranger whom I've never met and will never meet. Yet it's almost like I've known her. With the same fit, style and taste in clothes, I wonder what were her stories, wearing the skirt.
If only it could talk.
I also feel like I'm wearing a helmet sometimes with my bob.
No comments:
Post a Comment