Thursday, November 13, 2008

Replace my dream with a laserbeam
























I love how my grandparents look so happy while eating the hotpot :)

Hokkaido was really cold. So cold that I caught a flu and get to stay home sick today! Finally find time to finish sewing up the softies/pouches and plan gong gong's birthday party this saturday! (In fact I will secretly eat more biscuits/drink cold water to try to prolong this flu a little bit to buy more rest time, kidding!)

My sister came along at the last minute and we made it just in time for the last few days of Autumn before snowflakes started getting entangled in my hair while I was at Asahiyama Zoo squeeking at penguins and chimpanzees! Days after were filled with lots of snowfall and hail at night.

I like eating ice cream in the cold at 3.3 degrees celcius without my ice cream melting, dressing up in tailored coats, woolly sweaters and scarves every morning, and walking with a hop to keep warm. I like sewing little pictures on my mittens, braving through snowstorms, quickly finishing up the sushi on the plate just to look at the super cute hot air balloon print on my plate. (I'm going to print my designs on my own plate in future too!) I like being comfortable naked, soaking up the hot springs & saunas and showering with complete strangers. It's very, very, liberating I tell you.

Off to develop the rest of my pictures now and pack up my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment