Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And this too


I think God's trying to be nice to me, helping me feel better because I carelessly missed the Singapore Biennale. I received an invitation from the people at Artoholic to attend the launch of Mimobots :~) This invite came just in time because just two days ago, I was wondering in my head about getting a USB to store my work instead of flooding myself with multiple emails to transport my work from the office to home. Now I get a Mimobot (USB) free (that is if I attend), and in a super cute design too. I like carrying little works of art around with me. Not to mention that the gallery's at Joo Chiat, I can literally roll my way there after work.

Eeshaun, my favourite favouritest Singapore-bred designer will be attending as well! I like him so much that I stalk him all the time on his website here X and have his lovely vinyl stickers design on my wall. I adore his works because they're so playful yet detailed, it takes much skill to doodle artistically. It's very fun because he designed the patterns (Treeflower for Winkplay), and you get them in it's deconstructed form, you have to exercise your creativity and piece it back together. I'll post a picture of the stickers up tonight. I'm going to tell him that I'm his biggest fan when I see him (I hope my guts don't fail me!)

Wow, I knew God was faithful, but I didn't expect Him to be this thoughtful! Thanks, I love you too :-* (I know for sure you read my blog, God)

P.S. I want to go for the movie screening too :(

No comments:

Post a Comment