- Haunted, Paul Van Dyk.
I love songs that sings only a line, or two, best still, just a word. And the whole song repeats the word over and over again with the deep trance beats/electronica vibes drumming in your ears. It's therapeutic, calming, and sets me right to work.
Today I went for a very nice teppanyaki dinner with B., to pass him his (squashed) Murano glass earrings present which I bought for his mother from Venezia. It was one of those constructive conversations peppered with lots of hilarious laughing, greek quotes of "The Gold, the Silver, and the rest.", the stock market, the elections, the philosophy & grace of Arsenal football , his mother, my mother, our trips to Rome of Italy & literature, 4 dimensional economics graphs (wtf), mutual friends and their jokes/ weird antics, cheaters and politics. So we were talking about this particular girl, H., you know, talking. And so we spent quite a bit of time analysing and discussing about her bags, education, background and boyfriend. Before you know it, she and her bestfriend D. were the first things we saw as we walked into Starbucks for coffee.
And we all had coffee (happily) together.
I also found out that D. also happened to be in my (other) cell, from two weeks ago. And we have this mutual friend, whom we have the same feelings about. Wow, Singapore is really really small. I think I'd better use more code words when I speak.
It's 12.18am, time for Mambo, and I'm not changed yet! I love busy days/nights :) See you all there. Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment