F#$%!&@*? XXXXX
A ton of work to do, an important meeting in twelve (12) hours, bad hair days from sleeping with wet hair, lion pin leg's missing, new custom canvas pieces not ready yet, ballet on thursday when I'm still not done with payroll, go to grandma's house, MOM reports, too tired to go for midnight jogs, meet B. for his mother's earrings from Venice, more MDA meetings, living on Milo, not studying Economics in preparation for Boston, missing out on Mambo nights, too much coffee, go to the dentist to check out braces/wisdom tooth, bug kimchi auntie (Andrea Khoo) for roadtrip to Ipoh, crazy ex-boyfriend, undeveloped roll lomo film, ran out of new rolls, dropped my coloursplash flash no thanks to butter fingers (now it's got lots of scratches), lost weight so now my sundresses are loose & need to tailor them, room in a mess, toilet in a mess, wardrobe in a semi mess, complete MDA mock up table final design, unreplied emails.
I'm going crazy.
Love is gone, David Guetta. I need a chill pill.
No comments:
Post a Comment